Elite Island Resorts Group, a collection of beachfront resorts in the Caribbean, is to team up with W8 GYM, an innovative 'GYM-in-a-Box' created by singer Fleur East and her cousins Nick Meaney and Clive Payne, for an exclusive partnership.
The recently launched W8 GYM is like no other single piece of fitness equipment on the market. Innovative, portable and multi-functional with interchangeable dumbbells, it allows the user to perform over 200 exercises with just one unit.
The W8 GYM has taken over 4 years to develop and the multi-purpose unit can be used as a Step, Kettle Bell, Barbell, Medicine Ball, Dumbbell and much more. The W8 GYM smashes through the three main challenges to fitness:
- Convenience: small and compact, the W8 GYM is portable and can be easily stored
- Time: W8 GYM's flexibility makes it easier to fit exercise into busy lifestyles
- Money: No need for expensive gym memberships or classes, the W8 GYM offers over 200 exercises meaning you can keep your training fresh and interesting
- An In-room video workout with Fleur using the W8 GYM on TV screens filmed exclusively for guests. The video will feature a workout designed specifically for continuing fitness on holiday
- A W8 GYM beach workout class – scheduled daily – designed by Fleur East
- W8 GYM Elite Island Resorts exclusive tracks and playlists in partnership with Spotify
Paula Whitehead, European MD, Elite Island Resorts, said: 'From the launch of our mobile free beaches 11 years ago, we add ideas that encourage guests to maintain or begin wellbeing habits on holiday that benefit them long after their stay with us. Collaborating with Fleur, Nick and Clive on this brilliant fitness innovation ensures that we build on that in a way that allows guests to keep wellbeing easily at the core of their routine both at home and away”